Monday, June 6, 2011

Things

Here is the speed painting I did Sunday. Its based off of a cd cover of Rahsaan Patterson


This is the one for today, I actually did this from life in low lighting instead from a picture. Yay progression.


So I said that I was going to work on one thing at a time and finish up things that I have started but that did not work. I started this yesterday I believe. This is continuing on the summer daze where I draw what I have looked like this summer. I am a lot happier with this one compared to the last one. I really wasn't sure how to draw myself in the first one which is why I don't like that one as much. This is what I look like when I wake up.



Then I also started on a image that I want to be flat-ish thinking that it wasn't going to take any time to do but I am still working out how I want it to look. I have roughed in the scene and the dark colors. Im planning to go it an progressively make stuff lighter.


No comments:

Post a Comment